WorkoutBFF.com collects the following information about the user.
Information provided by user
- Email / login info - For authentication purposes, we need to know your email ID or login information. If you do not wish to provide us an email, you can use the basic dashboard without any authentication.
- Public profile info - If you wish to have a public profile - you can provide a profile picture and a username. This is visible to anyone who knows the URL of the public profile.
- Workout related info - We collect workout related information to display performance in the workout dashboard. This can be in the form of target goals for a routine, days when the workout is successfully done ( or not ) and other related information.
- Contact details (phone/chat) - If you want us to remind or followup with you, you can optionally provide your phone or chat details. We will use this to contact you via WhatsApp, Telegram or other chat clients.
- Communication with us - You may also provide us information when you chat with us, email us or fill in surveys. When you communicate with us via form, email, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications.
Information automatically collected
- Log Information - Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services - for example, when you create or make changes to your workout routine on WorkoutBFF.com
- Usage Information - We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, if you add a task, delete a task, mark a task done or contact us, we will log this information. We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Location Information - We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your timezone. This helps us display the right date for the workout dashboard.
- Information from Cookies & Other Technologies - A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services – for example, to set up and maintain your dashboard, charge you for any of our paid Services, or provide insights or recommendations for workout routines.
- To further develop and improve our Services – for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their workouts better.
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition - for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a paid plan after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent activity, detect and prevent bugs in the system.
- To communicate with you, for example through an email / chat about your workout progress.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors - We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you.
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements - We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- Business Transfers - In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, user information would likely be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- With Your Consent - We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your public profile with your username, profile-picture and workout trends.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information - We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.